The Jalozai Campus funded by HEC at the cost of Rs. 6,565.272 Million is being established on Pabbi-Cherat Road at 11 KM Southwards from GT Road in district Nowshera. Total area of the campus is 402 acres and the total covered area is approximately 1,021,233 sq. ft. with live-in strength of 3,240 students in eight departments. The Campus includes academic blocks, central facilities, amenities, sports & recreational facilities, hostels, staff residences together with infrastructural facilities and a Sewage Treatment Plant.
Degree College Nowshera
This college start functioning from 2008 with the enrolment of 233. It was opened in the premises of Govt. Boys Middle School, Nowshera with four class rooms under make-shift arrangement from the academic session started in June 2008. In total 230 students were enrolled in B.A. Part-1 during that session.
The Northern University has been established by EDR Trust and Charted by Government of NWFP in private sector, vide NWFP Ordinance No. XLVIII of 2002, published under Extraordinary Gazette No. P.111 dated 2nd November 2002. It is recognized by Higher Education Commission as a degree awarding university operating in private sector. The Nothern university has been upgraded to “W” category (Old Category “A”) in March 2009. The University, presently has two campuses, known as the City Campus Nowshera and main campus at Wattar Walai Ziarat Kaka Sahib Road, Nowshera. The campuses are easily accessible from various parts of the country
It is first ever Technical University in pakistan.
UoT is a catalyst and game-changer, where students with engineering diplomas are professionally trained with cutting-edge technology on state-of-the-art machines, and acquire skills that industry needs to boost Pakistan’s economic strategy.
College Of Aeronautical Engineering
College of Aeronautical Engineering (CAE) is a well established teaching institution of Aeronautical Engineering which offers undergraduate and postgraduate programs in Aerospace and Avionics Engineering. Established in 1965 at Korangi Creek, Karachi with the help of United States Air Force, CAE has grown into one of the finest institutions in its field of specialization. It is the only institution in Pakistan which offers internationally accepted curricula for both undergraduate programs in the fields of Aerospace and Avionics Engineering. The college is ISO-9001 certified since 1999
Military College Of Engineering
Military College of Engineering is a well renowned institute in the field of civil engineering, with a rich history spanning over a half century. A year after the Independence of Pakistan, the School of Military Engineering (SME) was established at Sialkot in 1948. Having functioned at Sialkot for over four years, SME was shifted to Risalpur in 1952. Here it grew and expanded its sphere of activity beyond the combat related training and started with dispensation of civil engineering knowledge through regular Bachelor of Engineering classes. It gradually transformed into a full fledged and matured engineering college and was named College of Military Engineering (CME). In 1958, the institution was renamed as Military College of Engineering (MCE). In 1962 it was given the charter of self degree awarding and autonomous institution status by government of Pakistan. In 1988 it was affiliated in with University of Engineering and Technology, Lahore for post-graduate studies. MCE also sought collaboration with well reputed Michigan State University of the United States of America. Scores of graduates have attained their higher education degrees from reputed universities in the United States and United Kingdom After establishment of National University of Sciences and technology, NUST in 1995. Military College of Engineering became one of its constituents college and moving forward by leaps and bounds
College Of Flying Training
The College is an integral part of PAF Academy Risalpur. It is established to equip Aviation Cadets with basic flying skills along with sound academics / professional background and comprehensive general service training. The history of College of Flying Training (CFT) dates back to independence of Pakistan. Flying Training School was set up in September, 1947 while realizing the need for a national system of pilot’s training. With the shifting of College of Aeronautical Engineering to Risalpur, organization of the Academy had a major change and CFT became a constituent part of Academy.